Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Vegas!

We saw this, and it had to be done.

Bethany, Jerry and I.

Las Vegas was pretty much a great trip. Friday night we flew into Vegas and had a limo take us to the Wynn (compliments of Jill and Jerry) we listened to hip hop music and anticipated the weekend. Saturday night we had a private room at SW Steakhouse and I'm salivating just thinking about the filet Mignon and lobster tail that I had. I was in charge of introducing our gift to Jerry and saying a few words, which went something like this, "Jerry we wanted to give you this megaphone because you are our cheerleader, and we appreciate all that you do...(look to the audience) well... So, if you ever need someone to give an important speech that represents the company, I suggest you have me do it.
The weekend was great, Bethany and I shopped on Saturday afternoon and staying at the Wynn made me feel like a celebrity.
Thanks again to American Name Services for the great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's to the $25 breakfast on Saturday morning. I wouldn't have had it any other way. So chill chill Malia, SO chill chill.

Jess said...

your speech was fine... dork..
THANKS

Amber Ferran said...

My favorite part of this blog is the part about listening to hip hop music...:)

Alisse Baldwin said...

High rollin'!

You guys look so cute all dressed up. Las Vegas is pretty much a party whereever you go. But can you say SIN CITY?! Were you kind of embarrassed for Brad to see as much 'stuff' they have just out in the public for everyone to see? I was embarrassed for myself to see so much of, um, GIRLS. But teh whole city is seriously a PARTY!

I love that last picture of you guys in the hotel- your husband is so nice to pose for pictures with you! (aka: I'm jealous mine won't)

Anonymous said...

Yes Alisse! In fact there were 2 casinos where girls are dancing with poles (I mean not crazy stripper dancing, but still!) and I told Brad to look at the ground.

Me