
"Hi Malia, it's me, Steve Wynn. I just wanted to let you know that we are anxiously awaiting your arrival tomorrow. Please let me know if there's anything we can do to make your stay a little more comfortable, and I will personally take care of the matter."
-Steve Wynn



4 comments:
Confused. Steve who?
I'm confused, too. I must have missed something. :)
Says Wikipedia:
Stephen Alan Wynn (born January 27, 1942 in New Haven, Connecticut) is an American casino resort developer who is credited with spearheading the dramatic resurgence and expansion of the Las Vegas, Nevada, Strip in the 1990s. His companies refurbished or built some of the most currently widely recognized resorts in Las Vegas such as the Golden Nugget, The Mirage and Bellagio.
Vegas, huh? You lucky dog!
To clarify, the owners of my company are taking us to Vegas this weekend for our Christmas party, and Steve Wynn is the owner of the Wynn the hotel that we're going to. Sorry for the confusion! Lol, thanks for the wikipedia Chelise.
Post a Comment