I had some down time last night sans Bradley, and fell upon an interview on tv with Barbara Walters and Victoria and David Beckham. This is the first time that I have seen an interview with them and they were so charming! They are both so good looking but are such nice people. At the end of the conversation Barbara asked the following question:Barbara: "Is this marriage forever?"
David: "Yes, we wouldn't have gotten married if it wasn't."
I thought that was really sweet and genuine, so they're my new favorites. In other happy news I received my Christmas cards in the mail that the lovely Casey made for me and am so excited to send them out! So happy Friday everyone.



4 comments:
Malia, not to rain on your parade...but those 2 have the combined brain power of a 9th grader. It's a good thing they have English accents because I think, for me, that's where their charisma ends.
Just sayin.
I totally loved that interview, too. They seem down to Earth. But you only caught the end? That must mean you missed Justin Timberlake and Barb chattin' it up. I secretly love him.
Can't wait to get mine in the mail ;)
And yes....LOVE David Beckham, could do without his wifey though.
need ur address. -ms lane:) email me hlsolomon@msn.com
and your mom's address....and maile's if you have it. i have an old one...need to make sure its still good. sorry:)
Post a Comment