
This was the message and the photo that I received from Bethany this morning, "does this look familiar?" Anyone that has been in the presence of my Mother for longer than a day would know exactly what this photo means, because she has this exact mu mu. The girl photographed is Bethany's roommate and agreed to let Bethany take a photo. LOL.
5 comments:
How did that get away from your Mother!?! That's a sacred piece of clothing girl!
LOL, Kanoe her roomate had it, it wasn't stolen, but that's what I thought when Bethany sent me the picture!
that is hilarious! I started trying to figure out who that is wearing mom's mumu and what part of our house that was taken in! what is even funnier is that I just took that mumu out of the dryer yesterday and hung it up in her closet!
WHAT SHE DOES NOT HAVE THAT!!!??? I told your mom to leave that to me in her will.
I totally remember that outfit. That's awesome. By the way, I think the model's facial expression is priceless. Love it!
Post a Comment