Yesterday Brad brightened my day by saying that we could go and get a Christmas tree, much to my delight. Every year my family gets a real tree, and this year my Mom decided to buy a fake one...and crush my heart. So, to make up for that we now have a real one in the condo. Look at my expression, my beady eyes are filled with glee. Now, if I could only get Erica or Michelle to work there magic on my sweet tree. It might end up just looking like this, but who cares, my entire condo is filled with the scent of Christmas!
Monday, December 3, 2007
O Christmas Tree
Yesterday Brad brightened my day by saying that we could go and get a Christmas tree, much to my delight. Every year my family gets a real tree, and this year my Mom decided to buy a fake one...and crush my heart. So, to make up for that we now have a real one in the condo. Look at my expression, my beady eyes are filled with glee. Now, if I could only get Erica or Michelle to work there magic on my sweet tree. It might end up just looking like this, but who cares, my entire condo is filled with the scent of Christmas!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
LOL. I know I can't believe your Mother! My Mom got a fake one two. Monkey see, monkey do....or Tida see, tida do-lol.
Malia, just fly Erica and I up to Utah and we will get right to work.
I wish I had a live tree.
I love the real Christmas tree. Sadly, it seems like everyone sooner or later gives them up and goes for the fake (including me, unfortunately). Malia, you need to hold strong on this one!
Oh, and I zoomed in on all your cute kitchen stuff in the background and I am so jealous! Can I please get a light pink KitchenAid mixer for Christmas this year?
I threw a fit like a 2 year old when your mom told me that...and my mom went along as well...no really arms flailing, legs stomping, and chunks of hair flying.
I still want to see the final product. Don't be dumb.
Post a Comment