Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shoe Picks

Cole Haan $375.00
SJP is wearing them, assume that you'll never own them anyway. But I LOVE them.
ENZO $88.95, now I know these last ones look kind of interesting, but I assure you that they look amazing in person.
Lately I haven't been taking a lot of pictures because I feel chubby. So to keep my blog alive and kicking, I thought that I would post some of my favorite shoe picks, and to write a few thoughts of late.

*Shopping with Brad is one of the worst ideas I've ever had. I've decided that shopping is a one man job, or a job with a girlfriend, and that I would rather be buried alive than shop with a male.

*That not wearing makeup or getting ready for 2 weeks has worn on me, and has made me feel ugly.

*Buying a $20.00 pair of tweezers from Sephora and tweezing my eye brows is somewhat more gratifying than passing high school.

2 comments:

Amber Ferran said...

Okay, 1-YOU ARE NOT CHUBBY SILLY! and 2-YOU ARE IN NO WAY EVEN TIPPING THE SCALE TOWARDS UGLY! You are beautiful! I've always thought that...come on Malia, up out of this slump...you have no reason to feel that way! :) Brad is one lucky guy to have such a hottie like you!

Michelle said...

I was in awe of your shoulder length blonde tresses from the Vegas post.

I will not hear of this ridiculousness of feeling chubby. You are beautiful and more importantly funny as hell.