Brad and I have a continual argument in regards to punctuality. I am generally late to everything, where Brad likes to be on time. Tonight we were about 15 minutes late for a dinner appointment, Brad is briskly walking towards the glass entryway of the apartment complex. I think to myself, "I thought that was a glass pane, hmm maybe it's open." Seconds later Brad rams into the glass, he and I are both doubled over laughing. I don't think this will ever not be funny.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
The kiss of death.
Brad and I have a continual argument in regards to punctuality. I am generally late to everything, where Brad likes to be on time. Tonight we were about 15 minutes late for a dinner appointment, Brad is briskly walking towards the glass entryway of the apartment complex. I think to myself, "I thought that was a glass pane, hmm maybe it's open." Seconds later Brad rams into the glass, he and I are both doubled over laughing. I don't think this will ever not be funny.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
lol lol. Even though I already heard the story on the phone I still laughed reading it. Poor, poor Bradley.
That is so funny. I love to hear stories like this. When are you guys coming for Christmas? We need to plan something!
This will be something that you will think about while you are at work later next week and it will still make you laugh out loud! I can picture him briskly walking (probably not thrilled you are running late)... ah, too funny.
Post a Comment