

At this very moment it's hard for me to look at my own post. Last night Brad, Richard, Spencer and I went to the BYU basketball game. I was actually excited because I can enjoy watching basketball even though I don't totally understand the calls, and all you really need to do is clap when they make a basket.
We entered the Marriot center and found our seats, and then I saw him...Cosmo. He was giving people high fives in the stands and doing flips on the court during time outs and my excitement for the game turned to annoyance and then disgust. Probably the most annoying thing that Cosmo does is cup his ear with one hand and then use the other hand to motion the crowd to cheer louder. Currently he is my number 1 nemesis and needs to be "taken care" of.



9 comments:
You're probably going to hate me for telling you this. But I was the mascot at a pep ralley for my high school once...we were the cougars. I know.
never share your disgust with nate. i think cosmo might be his hero.
Oh Bethany! Lol. You're so sick.
Don't worry Wendy I won't say anything to Nate, and I don't think he'll be reading my blog anytime soon so we're safe!
ahhhh... I totally agree with you, I hate when Cosmo does that gay ear thing!!!
I can always count on you for a good laugh. My mom called, you available to housesit this weekend?
LOL! If you would've turned your focus to the star player of the BYU basketball team (Lee Cummard), vs. Cosmo...Then maybe you wouldn't have been so annoyed by an annoying person dressed up as a COUGAR!
I have never had the pleasure to see Cosmo in action, since I have never ran with the Utah crowd. But I will take your word for it! Mascots in general are required to be annoying.
I actually pinched Cosmo's butt once when I was a (gasp) BYU student eons ago. Wasn't nuthin much. But probably my greatest acheivement at that devil school.
I think ALL mascots do that annoying "I can't hear you!!!!" motion. It is really really irritating, isn't it.
all I can do is laugh at this and not stop laughing....and then laugh harder that bethany was a mascot once.
Post a Comment