


Upon filling out a questionnaire this afternoon I discovered a place that I loved, Lake Como. I had seen it in Casino Royale, but didn't know that it really existed until Michelle told me about it. I just want to know how many meals I need to skip and how many years I need to go without the latest fashions to afford to stay in one of these lavish resorts on the water?
I decided to google some images and came across the photos shown above. The first two managed to take me to another place, I could almost see myself laughing and giggling with Daniel Craig as we sipped our beverages of choice...until I see photo number 3, I stopped day dreaming at my desk and went back to work.



13 comments:
LOL LOL...that place looks so pretty! I will present it to mom and dad for our family Christmas trip next year.
That place looks gorgeous! lol to the third picture, I was wondering where you were going with that!
LOFreakingL! I was looking at that man trying to figure out if I knew him.....then decided to read-lol.
Gimme Gimme Gimme I NEEEEEEED. Add some George Clooney to that request too. Yes please.
I really am laughing out loud right now. who is that little geezer! If I sold everything I own I might be able to afford five minutes there
Malia, I propose that you sell your body. Does Orem have anything worthy of a Van Buren St there? With any luck you will be sharing a smart cocktail with Mr. craig by next Fall.
Yeah, Mr. Pot Belly in pic #3 was total buzzkill there, thanks Malia.
Lake Como is actually on another planet. It's too beautiful for this one. And throw Danny Craig in as well and I think it's just plain heaven. :D :D
Malia!!!!!! Can i please tell you that i've been trying to figure out where that is ever since i saw casino royale....thank you, thank you, thank you!! It seriously is my dream to go there one day! :)
Sister Gessati (my Italian companion) showed me pictures of that place - she is not too far from it (if I'm thinking of the right place). Hopefully she will take me there when I go visit her!
I am cackling right now with my annoying cackle! thats too funny. That man is so freakin hot!!! Not buzzkill at all!! NOT. But I love that he made your blog.
Update your blog already! Hey I tagged you this week on my blog. Now you have an excuse to update :)
Tag your it!. Gotta love this blogging stuff. Read the entry on my blog for today and you will see what it is about.
Umm, love the name you have me under on your list. Seriously! I had a feeling, had to check, and of course started LOLing:)
Post a Comment