
Julie Kaleolani Meadows PeayToday is my sister Jules' birthday! The picture above is of Kalei and Jules and I think it's so cute. Jules is the middle child out of the girls and is very much the peacemaker and mediator. Some of the things that would describe Jules and who she is are:
*Very entertaining
*Athletic
*Loves the color pink
*EASY GOING
*Likes all things baking, cookie cutters, sprinkles, ect.
*Is so great with daughter Marley and patient
*She has a big heart
*Always up for a good laugh
*Confident
*Smart, BYU graduate of the Nursing Program
*Self motivated
*Hard worker
*Nicknames of Jules: Lewis, Auntie Lulu, Julio
*During high school she did track and swim team also Mesa Aquatics
Our family can be a little high strung at times that it's nice to have a personality like Jules that eases the tension! She has great music taste loves Delilah and knows the lyrics to every song! I don't know anyone that doesn't get along with Jules and she's a great friend. I hope that you have a great birthday Jules and Brad and I will see you tonight, love you!



7 comments:
You forgot Julio ;) I've called her that for as long as I can remember. Nicest post! Big P can't wait for you guys to get here....he's dying to play another round of Ultimate Frisbee.
Alright I added it Kanoe! Thanks for the reminder. Yeah Brad cannot wait to come to Arizona, he's so excited for ultimate frisbee and football.
HAPPY B-DAY SISTA !! Such a bummer that she had to work on her b-day. We're still gonna party harty though, with or without her... lol !! See you tonight Malia.
lol sister! thanks for adding in my extra curricular activities there at the end, i feel like u r introducing me to give a speach at commencement! lol that was a great tribute, thanks!
yes! happy birthday jules! hope it was a great one...i think you're pretty much the best! :)
Yes I am the mother of this great product. Julie was 8lbs when she was born she was an easy delivery and the best baby, she was a mamas girl and still is. Always wanting to have a good time. She always tried to push the envelope with the housse rules but I stood firm, she is everything her sister Malia says and more. I love you Jules. Mama
Happy Birthday Jules! I've pretty much always thought you were the coolest. Can I say "cool" anymore?
Post a Comment