Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Zachary.

Today has been a particularly annoying day...and then I got this. Upon getting permission from Zachary's better half, Erica, I decided to post this picture as soon as possible. Which leads me to my introduction: Reasons why I love Zach.

*It's not always difficult to make Zach laugh, but when you do you feel a sense of accomplishment
*If you put him up to it, he'll do just about anything to embarrass Erica, and do it with a straight face
*He's got GREAT dance moves
*He does the call of an eagle better than anyone I know
*He's genuine
*He treats Erica like a queen

So thanks for brightening my day Binks.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I love that Zachary is eager to embarass Caca.

The last time I saw Zach, he was chasing Camille though my house for nearly an hour and sweating profusely.

Zach, you are a good man.

Jess said...

sorry that today was not good :)

Erica said...

Malia said I should tell in what context he did this. I was talking on the phone and distractedly looking at my laptop when I hear, "Erica." I look over and this was his pose. lol.

I love that you and Zach crack eachother up.

Case said...

thats the shirt I bought Erica in San Fransisco! Yeah.
Dido on Zach being the best. We all love him.

Erica said...

Case, I only let him borrow it that night. I guard it with my life.