Friday, October 19, 2007

It's Friday I'm in Love

While talking via email today I was informed that a package was sent to me from my dear friend Erica, I couldn't wait to take my lunch break! Upon arrival I found this lovely Halloween package from Erica with the cutest ceramic pumpkin and ghoul, assorted candy ie. bottlecaps, banana laffy taffy, snickers, a VERY cute card and a hilarious photo of two of us honestly 5 years ago. I miss being away for Halloween and this was the perfect pick me up! Thanks Erica, you're so thoughtful and I loved the package! Love.
Pink with glee.
The cornucopia of gifts.
I believe this was our first Ween-O-Hal. Costumes compliments of Kay Hatch's Halloween collection, and my smokey eyes compliments of Erica. I believe we went to In-N-Out dressed like this, it was absolutely perfect.
Look how cute this is!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Caca is da bomb. You both look awesome in those costumes!! How cute is all that stuff she sent!?

Malia said...

I know Chris! She wrote the nicest note too, and perfect timing. She's such a great friend!

Anonymous said...

Okay, not to take away from the priceless photo of you and Erica, but I couldn't help but be reminded of our Bob and Larry costumes we wore to see Veggie Tales! I might have to post that picture just for the heck of it.

Heidi said...

erica is such a great friend, i need to be more like her.

the cummard family said...

How sweet is she! That is so thoughtful of her. I need some ideas of what to be for Ween-O-Hal. We have 2 parties to go to, and you and Mele were the best at comming up with costumes.

Truly and Shane said...

Malia, I love your friendship with her! She is such a great friend to you and I peed when I saw the picture. You two look so young! I need to come visit you and bring you something for Halloween so you don't feel so far away from home :)

Michelle said...

What would we all do without Kay's Halloween Costume Shop?

Caca is a sweet friend, she obviously misses you bunches.