Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Old Photo.


I was going through some old emails and found this picture. This was at Brad's house in California after his Homecoming talk in February 2006. I had my girlfriends come up to support me and it was such a relief to have them there because it was a weekend of reacquainting and awkwardness. It seems like such a long time ago.

10 comments:

Erica said...

SO cute! That trip was a leetle crazy.

Because of all the booze and strippers.

Goodman Family said...

K, I guess it has been so long since I talked to you because I have know idea how you met your husband. Maybe you should do a post about that.

Colette

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet picture of you two. You are both glowing!

Tiffany Applegate said...

Oh I remember the akwardness with spencer. That is a cute picture. You guys are so cute..

Michelle said...

Malia you look absolutely fetching.

You could already see matrimony in your eyes.

Malia said...

Lol, thanks everyone! Brad looked like he had been living in a foreign country!

Booze and strippers, lol.

Heidi said...

That is such a good picture. That trip does seem like forever ago!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Wow, I totally didn't know you knew Brad before/during/right after his mission. The picture's really cute, and both of you look so young- even though it was only last year. I guess marriage makes us look like adults... or something like that. Now I just sound like I am trying to be a Chinese Proverb.

Case said...

my 'sweeties' love the two of you. I invisioned this from the get-go.

I miss you guys and how funny brad is when we are occationally bridge the utah/az gap and see each other. He hangs out but like gives us space at the same time cause we need our oat/cots reunion time. You two make a great match. I love you guys, I'll repeat, "I'm so glad you got married"!

Thompson Family said...

brad we miss you
come back
from thompson boys