Brad and Benny playing ultimate glow in the dark Frisbee. We had so much fun with them, and we were so sad to see them leave! We love the new sweetness and can't wait to see her and Jules and Ben again!
Jules had a lot of fun visiting with you guys Lyndsie, and I want them to come more too!
Thank you Michelle and Erica for the outfit compliments. I found the dress at Target for 20 dollars! Brad got me those shoes last year for Christmas and I LOVE them! Jules had those shelves up before so I just threw stuff up there, but I kind of like them so thanks!
5 comments:
We loved seeing them too! We need to talk them into coming up to Utah more often...and baby Marley is just as cute as I thought she'd be! :)
Malia you look so cute and I love that little jumper...and shoes.
M-dawg
So fun! I second the outfit love, I want your dress. And your shelves look cute!
Jules had a lot of fun visiting with you guys Lyndsie, and I want them to come more too!
Thank you Michelle and Erica for the outfit compliments. I found the dress at Target for 20 dollars! Brad got me those shoes last year for Christmas and I LOVE them! Jules had those shelves up before so I just threw stuff up there, but I kind of like them so thanks!
I am so jealous, looks like you guys had a ton of fun. They kill me.You look awesome Malia.
Post a Comment