You've heard the myth, here's the Sloans! I actually got this picture from their blog http://www.sloanphotographers.wordpress.com/. Each time I see a wedding, portrait, family session, ect. I love their work more and more. They did our wedding and I was SO pleased with how the photos turned out, and they both are just so much fun and have such a great energy. Now that it's coming up to the holiday season you might want to think about doing a family session. I know that the girlfriends of mine that haven't been married yet, definitely want them to do their wedding!
But, I got an email today letting me know that my wedding photos can be viewed and purchased. They took a lot of family pictures at the wedding, so take a look! You have to type this address in to the tool bar because for some reason it doesn't work otherwise. http://www.sloanphotographers.info/darkroom/proof/?client/maliabradwedding.




3 comments:
Are they located in Utah or AZ? I would love to have a decent pic taken of us, for once. Also, Camilly needs her picture taken, we hardly ever take any of her. :) They did a great job on your wedding and engagement pics, that's for sure.
Chris
Chris they are located in Arizona and they do such good family pictures. My sister Maile is having hers done this month I think. Check out their blog, and on the right side you can click on family and see some of the family pictures they have done.
thanks malia!
Post a Comment