Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Ina Garten

So Michelle and I have spent the better part of our day talking about Ina Garten and how we are obsessed with her. She just has the best life, and we want to be part of it. I thought about being a guest on her show until I found out that she only has "friends" on her show. So Michelle wrote me this with a picture of her and I laughed really hard. So Ina if you're out there, we love you!

"Michelle and Malia, please join me for dinner with Jeffrey, we are having barbecued ribs and mashed potatoes."

5 comments:

Michelle said...

LOL, I wonder if anyone out there loves her as much as we do.

I like your picture better.

Malia and I are starting the INA FAN CLUB. You must know Jeffery's occupation and what kind of vanilla Ina prefers, to join our club.

Malia said...

Lol, I think those are perfect questions to ask the wannabees.

Yesterday after chatting about Ina, I pulled out my Ina Garten Family Food book and read it. A lot of good recipes are in the book, and the picture you had was in there as well, I almost wanted to cut and paste our little faces on to the background.

Anonymous said...

So I just tried a recipe from Barefoot Contessa at Home cookbook... a lemon yogurt cake and it was divine. I'm afraid I can't join your fan club though because I don't know the answers to those questions. Dang it.

Anonymous said...

Chelise of course you're in! If you've made a recipe, the rest will soon follow.

Me

Anonymous said...

HI! I LOVE INA GARTEN!

But I am afraid, even though I watch the show everyday I would fail your test and not be accepted in your club!

I know Jeffrey works as a Dean at Harvard or Yale... somehting like that.

And all that I know about Ina's favorite Vanilla is that it is always "Good Vanilla". HA! :)

Thanks for your comments! I would LOVE to be a guest in her home!