Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Sea World, Friends, Food & Fun!

I asked Erica to provide me with a picture of all of the friends, and although some are missing it was really the only one that didn't have random people in it. Oh and look how skinny I used to be!!
"Shamu, over here!" A random model who suit and body I liked.
So, Brad and I have 2 weddings on Friday and then we are going to drive to San Diego and meet up with all of the friends. Saturday is Sea World, and Sunday is Erica's birthday, breakfast and the beach! I seriously can't wait to see everybody, and it's going to be so much fun!

6 comments:

Erica said...

I am getting so effing excited.

Malia said...

Seriously so am I! I can't wait to see everyone.

Michelle said...

Give she sweet fat seals extra fishies for me, make sure to cover your hands or the seagulls will get your tiny fish!

Pet the dolphins and go to the Dog and Cat Show.

I wish I was going.

Case said...

i love sea world, i want to pet a star fish. yeah. I'm so excited to see you too malia.

Erica said...

Case update your blog you whore.

Malia said...

Thanks for the tips Michelle! I wish you were going as well, we would laugh and talk while eating great food. They do have great food don't they?