Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dinner last night

Our dinner last night didn't look like this picture, but I didn't want to find an actual example of the meal I cooked. So I needed to go to Salt Lake and exchange something before the mall closed, so I was quickly making dinner. This is the after dinner conversation that I had with Bradley.

Malia-"That wasn't very good."
Brad-"I liked it, but I'll eat anything when I'm hungry...except for seafood."

I'm not sure how I felt about that comment, except, how am I supposed to get better at cooking when I am feeding someone with such low expectations?

10 comments:

Erica said...

lol this is how Zach is too. I really could serve anything and he would eat it. It's a curse and a blessing really.

Malia said...

Lol a curse and a blessing, so so true.

The Tyler's said...

Hey Malia- I know I have met you before but I'm not sure if you remember me. Anyhow, I saw that dress you posted about and yes I want it also! Where is it from? I totally need it!

the cummard family said...

HA! I was totally lol. I'm not a very good cook and Parker isn't a very good liar. You do the math.

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Malia- Candace will be here from thursday until saturday- lunch on friday?? Call me- 480-365-9437.

Malia said...

Lol,Kanoe. Guys are very used to their Mother's cooking and can be very blunt. In this case, Brad would have eaten anything.

Heidi said...

Seriously count your blessings, I am a pretty good cook, and Craig still only eats about half the stuff I make, he is so picky! And I hate that it is always me missing from the group pictures, I am such a loser! (The picture in your seaworld post)

Erica said...

Heidi you will be included in all pictures during the next three days of San Diego excitement. Also included in the pictures: the tail end of Zach as he's running away with Talia. I think he's going to use the crowds at SeaWorld as a way to steal Talia and not be caught.

Michelle said...

Typical male comment.

I could feed Tim green bologna on a paper plate with warm milk and he would be "this is grrreat."

You make the best desserts eva.

See it Try it Love it said...

Malia you make me laugh. I understand what you are going through. Stephen would truly be happy with cereal, t.v.dinners, or totinos pizza every night. He also occasionally says after I make dinner " that was good but next time...." Yeah I tell him keep that comment to himself.