Thursday, August 16, 2007

Mrs. Call


It's official, after 3 attempts, I FINALLY got my name changed. So I will legally be known as...
Malia Meadows Call
I kept Meadows just in case I ever become famous.

7 comments:

Erica said...

Yay! I remember when you first started liking him in Hawaii, and I thought to myself "hmmm Malia Call sounds cute."

I love that picture!

Malia said...

They made me sign my new name and I was thinking, I haven't signed this since Brad left on his mission.

Anonymous said...

I love that picture Malia. Congrats!

Chris

Michelle said...

Malia you look so cute in that picture!

Mrs. Call is perfect, it sounds like a very pert secretary.

Marley Girls said...

Meadows Call huh....are you one of those bra burners?

natalie todd said...

I LOVE IT. I just got my ss no. to match Natalie Todd like last week, so I beat you. It was the worse experience going to the ss office. Like a mini-DMV!!

Cam and Mele said...

hey it only took me 10 months for me to do the deed. Whos that hot Bond's looking of a man in the background...oh wait he's mine