Brad and I got home so late last night that I didn't have time to post pictures from the trip, but Erica did send some from her camera, so I thought I would give you an appetizer until tomorrow!
I'm such a RE-. I totally forgot to text you back. I was in the middle of doing something when you called....and completely forgot. I hope you were able to find everything. Can't wait for the pics!
get this. The wedding that you went to this weekend when brad was in the wedding party, was actually my friend Alisa Wares Caldwells cousin! How funny is that, her parents were actually in Brads ward when he was little and so they are good friends with your in-laws and it was their nephews wedding! how funny is that?
8 comments:
Cute pic. At first glance I thought I was looking at Paris and Nicole.
I love that pic of you guys, can't wait for some more!
San Diego which of course in German means a whale's vagina.
I'm such a RE-. I totally forgot to text you back. I was in the middle of doing something when you called....and completely forgot. I hope you were able to find everything. Can't wait for the pics!
Let's go back. Right now.
That is Paris and Nicole, only MUCH better.
LOL, whale's vagina??
Chris
Hey Call and Me how about some new Cali pictures?
Heidi posted a sh*%load of 'em.
get this. The wedding that you went to this weekend when brad was in the wedding party, was actually my friend Alisa Wares Caldwells cousin! How funny is that, her parents were actually in Brads ward when he was little and so they are good friends with your in-laws and it was their nephews wedding! how funny is that?
Post a Comment