On Saturday everyone in Arizona hung out for Rachel's birthday celebration. I told Erica to send me some pictures from the event, and this is what I got. Lol.
Okay, I'm glad that you aren't a midget because thats what I thought when I first saw this picture. Nice that your friends obviously had you there in spirit! thanks for the nice comment!
5 comments:
LOL I didn't see you at first, you have shrunk since I last saw you.
I should have added Heidi in there too.
Okay, I'm glad that you aren't a midget because thats what I thought when I first saw this picture. Nice that your friends obviously had you there in spirit! thanks for the nice comment!
Sick...you're missing your limbs! That was nice of your friends...they miss you, as do we!
I realize I didn't get added in because I live in AZ and I still wasn't there. That picture is hilarious though.
Post a Comment