Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Rachel


Happy Birthday Senora!
Today is Rachel's birthday and I thought that I would write a little something about her! I believe that my friendship with Rachel really started to bloom Senior Year of high school. We had an English class together, Rachel did her homework and I didn't. We had an obsession with a kid in our class and watched his every move. We've been friends ever since and I absolutely love her! To me Rachel is the 10 year old friend that I didn't know from my childhood. She's the type of friend that at the ages of 23 I'd build a fort with! I will leave you with this quote from Rachel that has stuck with me, "Two awkwards don't make a right." I love you Rachel and wish you the very best of birthdays today!

11 comments:

Malia said...

PS. Yes I did steal this picture from your blog Rachel, I didn't have any on my computer!

Erica said...

Your post is nicer than mine. Lol I remember your guys' obsession with the unnamed gentleman in your english class. I always thought his mouth was too big.

Happy Birthday Rachel! To a woman who embraces her own awkwardness.

Anonymous said...

Yay anonymous posts work, Malia. I was lame for not checking before now. Because my lack of posts on this blog have left a gaping hole, I'm sure. :/

Happy Birthday Rachel (again)!

-Chris

Anonymous said...

Lol, Chris they have! The more comments the better!

Erica his mouth was perfect, and so was he (back then), I'm not sure how I feel about him now, but he was hilarious. Your happy birthday wish to Rachel was perfectly worded.

Me

Rachel Hatch said...

Lol! Which one of you is a better friend? Kidding I love both of them! And thank you Malia, I thank heaven for Ms. Shelley and her English class. Remember how you got moved because we got busted and how she unknowingly sat you right behind the gentleman that we had the obsession with? I think I'm going to like housesitting was your exact quote.

Anonymous said...

Lol, it worked into our plans perfectly!

Oh and I am the better friend.

Me

thegreatestshowonearth said...

I love Ms. Shelley! Candace & I fell in love in her class too.

Erica said...

I guess we'll have to see who's the better friend (me) when the gift wrapping comes off.

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL, when the gift wrap comes off. Bring your kleenex.

Ashlee, I am glad that you loved Ms. Shelley, it was like she was too nice to be mean, although she was. The guy that we were obsessed with actually took a drink out of her water bottle one day, and wore her shoes for like 20 minutes, Rachel and I of course were in stiches.

thegreatestshowonearth said...

Yes, please! I would love to rendezvous even if you are "old and married"...you are ridiculous. Candace is coming up next Wednesday- we should def get togetherwhile she is here!

Michelle said...

Happy BDay again Ms. Rachel!

Was this boy Trevor Jones?

Malia I love Rachel's quote.