

Last night after being frustrated with decorating the family room, I decided to curl up to a couple of my favorite books. I received Barefoot in Paris for Easter 2005 from Erica's Mother Michelle, and Ice cream Treats from Rachel this year for my wedding. In my reading I realized three things, that I want to become Ina Garten, two that I can't wait to make a Tiramisu ice cream cake and three, that I am still obsessed with my gifts from the wedding.



11 comments:
You could of mentioned my gifts. Since I know you were wearing the black teddy I gave you and sitting next to my mixing bowls, while reading.
Lol, 2 comments in regards to your teddy, one being I love it and two who says teddy anymore? I do love your wedding gifts that you gave me, infact I feel that everyone should own my heat resistant/flexible spatula, and tongs. Need I mention how amazing the latte mixing bowls are?
lol let's bring back "teddy"
Lol, done.
I am also glad that this is a conversation between the two of us.
Sorry Erica, you had to ask for a mention of your gifts. Mine stood out on its own.
Malia, rightly, my gift was first.
Ina Garten is a lovely woman. The difference between you and me is that you actually attempt her recipes, I just watch her cook and pretend I'm sitting at her counter discussing gay men and my infatuation with Jeffrey.
Malia, I found your blog from Kanoe's and then you commented on mine. Cool, I'm glad you have a blog and just so you know I suck at updating. Hope all is going well. What ever where is my name on your list me and kanoe say "what up with that."
so I am obsessed with blogs. uh, don't have one yet but I had to add in, Ina GArten has the best cookbooks out there. Trust me! I've hoestly made everything is all four of her books. crazy i know, but i cook and bake all freakin day long. especially when i'm stressed...it's like thanksgiving dineer for the whole neighborhood. LOL her family style (orange spine) have the best dinners and her original book (yellow spine) has the best desserts her newest book (pink spine) wins all the best breakfasts. Mmmm banana pancakes! Talk about fluffy think pancakes!! I know only you'd appreciate the cookbook tips :) I need to get blogging already!!!!!
by the way can someone teach me how to spell in my comment above?!
Lol, Tiff that is so funny because I check your blog all the time! I am really bad about commenting though so that's probably why you thought that.
Truly I love that you are in to Ina! She is so great! I only have 2 of her cookbooks, but those pancakes sound so good I just might buy the others! You do need to get a blog, so that I can add you to my blog stalking list.
Post a Comment