Jules had her baby this morning at 6:58 am, she weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. She is such a sweetie! I talked to Jules this morning and she was telling me that they there were complications, they didn't have a heart beat for 8 minutes and Jules said that she thought the baby was going to die! So scary, but here she is in all her sweetness. I can't wait to see her!Friday, August 3, 2007
Marley
Jules had her baby this morning at 6:58 am, she weighed 8 lbs. 1 oz. She is such a sweetie! I talked to Jules this morning and she was telling me that they there were complications, they didn't have a heart beat for 8 minutes and Jules said that she thought the baby was going to die! So scary, but here she is in all her sweetness. I can't wait to see her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
Look at that LOVES! I can't wait to meet her.
Oh she is so sweet! Congrats Ben and Julie!
Yay baby Marley! I can't wait to see her as well. she totally looks like Jules! COngrats auntie!
The cutest! Oh I love taking care of those babies. Did she have a c-section because of the complications?
I forgot to say I LOVE your new title/page topper thing. SO CUTE
How sweet! I'm so glad that she and Jules are okay. She looks perfect!
How sweet :) Congratulations. I'm glad everything turned out okay.
Tell Julie I think she is VERY cute! It was great to see you and Brad yesterday...thanks again so much for coming! :)
Post a Comment