R-Organized. Okay I couldn't think of an "R". You'll rarely find Erica's apartment in disarray, and if you do it's a rarity and it'll still smell like Bath & Body Works perfume. She has an eye for placement. She loves everything Office Max and I'm sure is missing the days of school supplies. She does order snacks and almonds for the office, perhaps that's how she has filled the school supply void.
I-Insightful. I can't count how many times Erica has talked me down from the high dive. Unlike me, Erica has a way of seeing things in a very systematic, problem solving way. I've had days where I am so annoyed at someone or something and can't quite figure out a way of feeling justified, and she'll explain the reasons why and completely validate why I feel that way.
C-Charismatic. She's absolutely hilarious. She's extremely witty and some of my greatest moments have been with her. She's very much a people pleaser.
A-Audible. Don't lean over to whisper something to Erica, or mouth something to her. She will blow it, and you'll be left with your pants down. Her whispers are generally clocked at a normal speaking voice, and will generally be the recipient of the person that she intended not to hear.
All in all we've been friends for years and I'm in love.



7 comments:
Malia! This is so sweet. I forgot about the wheelchair debacle, and yes, not my proudest moment; up there with when I called all kids stupid. lol lol
You are the best. Love you!
PS lol that I'm first to comment on this.
Lol, and that's how it should be.
Us sitting in my room looking out over the neighborhood "kids are stupid." lol.
All of it is the truth. She has talked me down from a few high dives.
She is absolutely (along with Malia and Chris) the funniest person I know. She recently went on a Griffin rant with me and totally cracked me up per usual.
Her apt is always tidy. Everytime I enter I'm met with the sweet smell of a candle and everything in its place, at which she invariably says "my place is a mess." lol
Love you the mostest, mama.
Love the new header of your blog! I'm retarded so I really admire people that can figure that out. And I have to say that I never knew Erica was so funny...probably because I didn't really know her except that she went to Keller with Nat...but I love reading her blog and laughing about it with Nat. Now I know why you and Erica are so tight...you're both hilarious.
Rachel I must say that I too am horrible at blog design, Erica actually did my banner for me! She's the one that got all of us started on blogs. She is hilarious! I visit your blog often and it's cute!
First of all, I miss your laugh, you know, the one where you really laugh hard. B: I was laughing with tears when I read the wheelchair story and I laugh right now as I am typing this. You are such a good and loyal friend and I'm glad were like sistas! Can't wait to see you!
I, like everyone else, am still laughing at the wheelchair story. You described Erica perfectly and I loved it!
Post a Comment