
We had a lot of fun tonight, Chelsea and Nick came over to watch the premiere of Shark Week and to play some Scrabble. Chelsea won. As you can see Shark Week in the background, by the way I thought it was really intense! The story of the men being eaten by the sharks was so sad. I feel like we have been watching it so long that I am getting paranoid that sharks are on the floor!



4 comments:
Scrabble! You should have only allowed shark related words.
Lol to the shark related scrabble words! I am sad, we just canceled our cable, so I am not getting in on the excitement of shark week. By the way i love you blog header, so cute!
Thanks to the web designer Erica! I love it too.
Malia, its me your blog stalkee, first, I will try and not be saddened by this night that took place with out dannicci, I thought we all hit it off that one night. Maybe not. Second, I love that you stalk my blog like I do yours. We should be friends, or is this way more exciting?
Please post again soon,
NIcole
Post a Comment