Sunday, July 29, 2007

Cotter Family and a Movie

We made Casey pose at this billboard, lol.

So Saturday afternoon I went up to the Clegg Family Reunion and met with Case and her family. It was so much fun to see everyone again and Case and I had a fun time together. We came back to Orem and took a nap and then all of us went and saw No Reservations. We all loved it! This picture didn't come out the best, but we're all there!

5 comments:

Erica said...

Fun! Casey told me about all the time she got to spend with you and I was jealous.

Malia said...

I loved it! She saved me from a lame weekend. I can't wait for Seaworld though! We will be able to talk and carry on.

natalie todd said...

I'm glad you liked that movie because I want to see it. When are you going to Seaworld? I seriously love that place. Last night me and Dave flew home from San Diego and I could see the Sea World fireworks as we took off. Very cool!

Malia said...

Oh how fun! We are going the weekend of August 17th when we go for Matt's wedding. I think that I went when I was really little, so I don't remember anything, so I think it'll be a lot of fun, and Brad is obsessed with animals. What did you go to San Diego for?

natalie todd said...

For the annual Tucker beach trip to Oceanside. My parents are still there but we had to come home for work. Reality sucks! Have fun when you go...