Monday, July 23, 2007

Park City



This one isn't supposed to look artsy.

Here we are, about to embark on our adventure! Oh and the 12 patrons in the back.
Ride #2, Brad getting sick of the picture taking.

So, Saturday Brad and I went up to Park City, which was a lot of fun! The last time that we were there was when Brad proposed to me in February. We ate at the Main Street Pizza and Noodle and then went up to the Alpine Slides and rode that and the new Alpine Coaster. Brad didn't like the Alpine Coaster as much because there wasn't a risk factor like there is on the Alpine Slides. I didn't enjoy the Alpine Coaster as much because I couldn't fully accelerate due to my short arms.

9 comments:

Erica said...

Fun! I've never done any of that stuff. I am missing out I can see by the look of excitement on Brad's face.

Anonymous said...

Malia! It's Chelise! Looks like you guys are doing good. Your blog is so fun to look at. I'm trying to get one running too, but I just got a lot on my plate at the moment (Harry Potter #7, to be exact). All is good here in Iowa... just five more weeks till d-day and the baby is finally here. Has Jules had her baby yet?

Cam and Mele said...

many memories made on those alpine slide...specifically my mom and anthonys near death experience, and her scar to prove it

Michelle said...

Tim and I looove Park City, I'm not a fan of the Alpine Slide however. BTW can you fix the no anonymous thingy? Chris would like to post comments but she can't...

natalie todd said...

I am a big fan of those Alpine slides. I'm always amazed at how dangerous they can be yet any age can ride them. Main street pizza and noodle... I love it. I saw spiderman there during Sundance film festival and he gave us a dirty look. Grow up Toby your a celebrity!

Case said...

cotters love the alpine slide, it's a favorite thing about park city.

The Parkers said...

Hey Malia!!! I just thought I would say Congrats on getting married and hope you are enjoying it and things are going good!! Ally

amberbuck said...

I love that you post as much as I do, if not more! I love looking at all the pics, just make brad take all the pics of you so we can see your beautiful face!

Emily Lauren said...

Hi Malia. I'm wondering if I could get your parents email address or phone number. We're having a surprise birthday party for my mom and I wanted to invite them.
Thanks.