Oh lovers! He'll rip up your furniture and poop in your house.A CAT on the other hand uses a litter box.
Much like Turner & Hooch. Although I will domesticate him and he will lay upon my lap and watch the Food Network. A cat on the other hand will drive me insane and turn on me, just like Whiskers did.
Cats only turn on people that deserve it.Dogs smell and leave their weird prickly hair every where.Cats rule.
oh my goodness. he is a sweetheart. malia i'm with you dogs are the way to go!
I choose to avoid pets altogether, although Dave is also wanting a dog someday. I hope its not a bulldog... and I'm going to have to make it an outside dog. I love my couches too much!
I never thought I'd be a bulldog fan, but after looking at this picture I can't say no!Michelle, my views on cats are not going anywhere, although your obsession with Fatness is entertaining...so he can stay.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Oh lovers! He'll rip up your furniture and poop in your house.
A CAT on the other hand uses a litter box.
Much like Turner & Hooch. Although I will domesticate him and he will lay upon my lap and watch the Food Network.
A cat on the other hand will drive me insane and turn on me, just like Whiskers did.
Cats only turn on people that deserve it.
Dogs smell and leave their weird prickly hair every where.
Cats rule.
oh my goodness. he is a sweetheart. malia i'm with you dogs are the way to go!
I choose to avoid pets altogether, although Dave is also wanting a dog someday. I hope its not a bulldog... and I'm going to have to make it an outside dog. I love my couches too much!
I never thought I'd be a bulldog fan, but after looking at this picture I can't say no!
Michelle, my views on cats are not going anywhere, although your obsession with Fatness is entertaining...so he can stay.
Post a Comment