Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Magnolia Bakery






Today I am craving cupcakes and did a little research on one of the most famous cupcakes, at Magnolia Bakery. Apparently made famous by the popular show Sex and the City. Here people are lined up to get one, which they will be limited to 12 per customer. So now I not only want a cupcake, but I want to go to New York City to get one.

7 comments:

Emily Lauren said...

Those cupcakes look so good. Not too good for sheddin the extra baby weight though.

I know I can’t believe I have a baby either- I can’t believe that we’re this old! I actually had planned to come with my mom to the reception but BECAUSE I have a baby, and was packing for two, I underestimated the time I needed to get us ready. It ended up taking me till the minute we had to leave to make it to the airport and still make our flight. I was pretty sad about it.

Lance is adjusting well. He really didn’t need much time. It seems like the day we picked him up he was normal. He is more mature though. Its so fun to have him home. Pete will leave in August - 3 down, 1 to go :)

McKane and I are living in Gilbert. Right about this time of year I’m wondering why though- it’s so hot! Where are you guys living? How do you like being married? What else are you up to?

Lyndsie said...

Yes Malia...they are the best cupcakes in the world...I'd have to agree! Heather has the Magnolia cookbook if you ever want to get some AMAZING recipes that will be sure to impress the husband. :)

Malia said...

Lyndsie, I think that I am in need of such a cookbook! I told Brad that I wanted one yesterday and he asked me if I wanted him to fly to NY and get me one, in which I responded yes!

Cam and Mele said...

OH MAN I'm sorry haha I totally didn't even read your blog yesterday when I posted that. Sad you probably thought I was rubbing it in, I'm all ha ha ha I went there and you want to go there sucker!!!! Well I wasn't being like that, and I love you. And just between you and I, the experience was amazing and the cupcakes were cute, but the frostings not that good. I hate to admit it, but its true!

Malia said...

Lol, I know you weren't rubbing it in I just laughed at the coincidence. Well that is some what consoling about the frosting.

Cam and Mele said...

I hoped it would be. If you've noticed my recent updating of the Larson Land blog, I believe update #3 will be featuring the recent Call wedding!

Anonymous said...

I could go for a cupcake myself after reading that...however, I was sorely disappointed to find out after I was lured in I have to go to New York to get one!