This morning it was brought to my attention through my dear friend Erica that Martha Stewart has a line at Macys. Upon browsing I found these items that I am currently obsessed with. As Erica said "She can do no wrong". Which granted, she did do some time behind bars so she can, but LOOK at these!
Ilove all these! I had no idea she was at Macy's. Once I was talking to one of Craig's cousins who is a cake decorator and we were looking at Martha Stewart Wedding magazine, I told her how much I love Martha Stewart, then she replied, "no, you love her design team." I didn't quit know how to reply to that, but I thought it was funny.
I didn't need Martha to teach me that, you dear daughter did! Where I believe she got from Grandma Guttery. I fear I am just as equally obsessed with Barefoot Contessa and am determined to cook all of her French dishes as she does. I love the segments in the show when she goes around to her little shops to pick up what she needs, and everyone knows her!
Did you see yesterday's (rerun) where she cooked for their 35th wedding anniversary and he got her brownies and took her to the beach!? I want to live in that capecod cottage and live by the beach and drive a BMW and grow my own herbs.
Yes of course I did Michelle! It's part of my daily routine. Infact if I am watching it with Brad and it's a rerun, I don't say anything because I want to watch it again! I thought it was so sweet how they are with each other, I had no idea that they have been married for 35 years, they look like they're dating! I actually talked about that very thing last night to Bradley and he kind of humored me while I went off on how much I liked the segment. It's so nice to talk to you about her and know that we are equally as obsessed. Now, this HGTV I am going to have to try out.
11 comments:
I want to have all these items and organize them in a pretty kitchen...then not use any of it.
ps Malia, I'm patiently waiting for my recipe book
Well, Maile doesn't know if she has anymore...so this could be a problem, and I have yet to get you my Mother's pasta salad recipe, I'm sorry.
Thanks for nothing.
Ilove all these! I had no idea she was at Macy's. Once I was talking to one of Craig's cousins who is a cake decorator and we were looking at Martha Stewart Wedding magazine, I told her how much I love Martha Stewart, then she replied, "no, you love her design team." I didn't quit know how to reply to that, but I thought it was funny.
No doubt she has a large crew, but she's the genius behind it!
I pray every morning on my knees to my Martha statue. Barefoot Contessa and now Martha, I knew I had more reasons to love you Malia.
Have you seen Martha showing us lowlies how to fold a fitted sheet? I fell to my knees in gratitude.
I didn't need Martha to teach me that, you dear daughter did! Where I believe she got from Grandma Guttery. I fear I am just as equally obsessed with Barefoot Contessa and am determined to cook all of her French dishes as she does. I love the segments in the show when she goes around to her little shops to pick up what she needs, and everyone knows her!
Did you see yesterday's (rerun) where she cooked for their 35th wedding anniversary and he got her brownies and took her to the beach!? I want to live in that capecod cottage and live by the beach and drive a BMW and grow my own herbs.
I love her!
Yes of course I did Michelle! It's part of my daily routine. Infact if I am watching it with Brad and it's a rerun, I don't say anything because I want to watch it again! I thought it was so sweet how they are with each other, I had no idea that they have been married for 35 years, they look like they're dating! I actually talked about that very thing last night to Bradley and he kind of humored me while I went off on how much I liked the segment. It's so nice to talk to you about her and know that we are equally as obsessed. Now, this HGTV I am going to have to try out.
She probably hates her husband and is nice to him for the show.
moohahahahhaha
She probably hates you.
Post a Comment