I've been tagged, and in true tag fashion I must talk about myself and leave you thirsting for more information! I've been instructed to say 7 things about myself that are true and may or may not be true.1. I LOVE and miss my family and friends that are in Arizona tremendously!
2. I have a very good memory. false. It is very difficult for me to recount a conversation that I had 5 minutes ago, therefore you should never trust my information, it's more than likely pieced together. I don't usually remember someones name, and am horrible at important dates.
3. I have a passion for cooking and baking. I love anything edible and become giddy when I am about to partake in a meal or treat that I love. I also enjoy watching the Food Channel, and could watch it for hours at a time.
4. I don't enjoy to be hot. I can become quite moody at times. If I yell at someone I almost instantly feel guilty.
5. I love to laugh. I laugh at my own jokes and at people that I think are funny. I love laughing hard with friends.
6. I love to go shopping and the only person that I can truly go shopping with is Erica. We have Fashion Square down to a science. We'll do a walk through of Nordstrom, and by that time Erica will "need a coke". I love Williams & Sonoma, Crate & Barrel, Nordstrom and Anthropologie (so I can drool).
7. I love Brad! He makes me laugh and keeps me sane.
The following people have been "tagged": Erica, Michelle, Rachel, Case, Heidi, Chris & Mele!



5 comments:
Getting tagged is kind of like getting a forward email so I'm not making any promises.
Remember how we'd get in a fight almost every day when I took you home from school and it was HOT. We're both not good to be with in over 75 degrees.
That's exactly what came to mind, lol. Me getting ticked off because you wouldn't move your books off the seat for me to sit down.
I don't know if I like this tagging business.
Does Erica yell "I need a Coke STAT!" to you like she does to Zach?
Erica respond to the tag.
lol I don't yell STAT. We usually just automatically walk to Paradise Bakery after Nordstroms and I order my 44 ouncer and malia gets her Chipper cookies.
Malia!
This is Emily Jennings, now Davis! Hi!! How are you? I'm so excited that I found your blog. You, as always, are hilarious! And you and your husband are so cute!
We left to Illinois the night of your reception so I wasn't able to come and I've been depressed ever since :) seriously- It would've been so fun to see you again. We'll have to get together soon!
macandem.blogspot.com
Post a Comment