
The birthday girl!

The cutest baby! She was such a lady the whole trip.

Here we are tempting Zach to drink a bowl of salsa, as you can see Holly already has her camera out, and the result? Zach drank a bowl of salsa.

Brad playing with Talia, she looks so intrigued.

All of the girls.
4 comments:
Cute pic's of all you guys! I think you guys should make this an annual event.
I know! That's what the plan is, I mean I seriously had the time of my life, it was SO much fun.
I am so jealous of you guys! You should always stay close. Like you should all live in the same gated community and have parties together all the time. And invite me. :D
Chris
It was seriously the perfect weekend.
As long as the gated community is government subsidized housing, I should be able to do that.
Me
Post a Comment