So, this past weekend Brad and I went to California for Matt & Coons weddings in Newport and then met all of my friends in San Diego for the best weekend of my life. We celebrated Erica's birthday with Denny's, Seaworld and dinner. Rachel and Chad made shirts for everyone that said "Happy Birthday Erica, Sea World Extravaganza." They were absolutely perfect, and everyone had a picture of Erica and themselves on the t-shirt. Some things that I walked away with from California.
Things that haven't changed:
Zach, I have YET to see Zach back down from a "chant" of his name. Perhaps dog poo.
Erica, Can pull together a group of 15 and make everyone happy.
Case, will always get away with, well anything, and will be the only one who laughs when I obnoxiously show up at 10 minutes past the allotted hour and say, I just woke up.
Rachel, will never steer me wrong in the Mexican food area.
Holly, will take a challenge, even if it involves a raspberry on her thigh.
Chad, will always quietly chuckle
Craig, will always laugh at a sick joke, usually with Brad
Talia, will laugh at pee-k-aboo, until it gets old, usually about 3 minutes
Heidi, will always be a great Mom and in charge.
Kristy, will show up at the hotel to find that we are all still asleep and she has already checked out of her hotel, eaten breakfast and ran for President, and won.
Jason, will look terrified in 98% of his pictures, on purpose.
Brad, will always be impressed of the oceans and the animals that lie therein.
Brad and I had such a great time and can't wait to be with everyone again!!








10 comments:
Tell me I'm not the only one who thought it was skiN board.
Lol, don't worry because as I wrote it I said, "Brad how do I spell this?"
lol I love looking at all these! lol to your thoughts on each person. I miss everyone! Waaah.
Those comments seem perfect, even though I don't know everyone that well. Especially Zach and Caca's.
Is everyone still going to wear their Erica's Birthday t-shirts???
Chris
Oh Chris, I plan on wearing my Erica shirt on the appropriate occasions.
Me
I need to gently hand wash mine before I wear it again. Which I will.
What a fun trip! I didn't know that it was possible to get a group of best friends together even 5 years after graduation. Only you guys could pull it off. I'm jealous of your beach and Seaworld adventures!
and happy birthday to Erica!
And I was just about to leave your blog when I read the title of this post and the song came into my head! Ha!!!
malia I loved all the San Diego posts and you were very funny describing everyone. I love the Loves.
Post a Comment