This was my favorite, the penguins! They were so cute. Case and I in front of the Balooga whale, creepy. The sharks! Rachel and Chad waiting to wash their hands at the sanitation station.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love your blonde hair! That shark was attracted to it's shiny-ness.
Lol to hisssss Chris. I love the birthday bashes,and I hope you guys know that I would be there if I could! Chris you're lovely and must be celebrated, cheer up!
4 comments:
I love your blonde hair! That shark was attracted to it's shiny-ness.
Chris
You kiddies are all so cute.
I wish you could come to Chris's 40th birthday bash! Will you be in town on Sept. 8th?
Hissssssssssss.......that number will not be mentioned again on this interweb!!
C
Lol to hisssss Chris. I love the birthday bashes,and I hope you guys know that I would be there if I could! Chris you're lovely and must be celebrated, cheer up!
Me
Post a Comment