I can't believe Christmas has crept in already. So since the Christmas cards didn't exactly make it out this year, I thought I would post our picture of what would have been. I hope my family and friends near and far have an excellent holiday season.
Love,
Brad, Malia, Lady & our foreign exchange dog Pens




3 comments:
i saw the Call's Christmas card at Cayleen's house down here and i got really sad because it made me miss you. You are lookin bomb girl. Tell Brad all I want for Christmas and your birthday and my birthday is you in California. Tell him it's not a request. It's an order.
I've been watching a lot of 24 lately and Jack Bauer makes a lot of demands so I'm on a demand kick.
So sorry the cards didn't work out. Maybe next year! :) you guys are a cute couple!
Are you guys standing in front of the Brittany in Provo?
Post a Comment