At work we get several catalogues during the week, and it's a little known fact in the office that when we get the new Williams-Sonoma catalogue that I like to be the first to see it. Our new receptionist minutes ago brought me the new catalogue, what? it was part of the training. Anyway, they have this new item called a Egg Waffle Pan that comes from a popular street food in Hong Kong. You can roll them up with fresh fruit or break them in sections and serve with powdered sugar. My mind has been blown, I need this A.S.A.P. And how cute is it?!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Blow my mind
At work we get several catalogues during the week, and it's a little known fact in the office that when we get the new Williams-Sonoma catalogue that I like to be the first to see it. Our new receptionist minutes ago brought me the new catalogue, what? it was part of the training. Anyway, they have this new item called a Egg Waffle Pan that comes from a popular street food in Hong Kong. You can roll them up with fresh fruit or break them in sections and serve with powdered sugar. My mind has been blown, I need this A.S.A.P. And how cute is it?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
you deserve it. remember when jerry walked in on us looking for bathing suits at victoriassecret.com?
awkward.
mmm after I read this i got on their website, yummmm! I'm up late so I will beg chris in the morning. But this WILL make me fat. He won't want to support it. I guess you can't look pregnant forever.
Hey these are like little mini ebleskivers but i'm sure a whole lot easier cuz you use waffle mix. MMM with fruit on top. They sound delicious and I bet kids would love to make these things!! Too bad I already used my gift certificate to there :( I bought a lame collander. (which was a need, but definitely not as much fun)
So cute! I want one.
momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室 , momo520视讯聊天室
Post a Comment