Remember when we went to Maui over a month ago? I thought I would post a couple of pics of Maui's delicious sunset. Also, of Brad's completely perfect shirt.
I'm still waiting for more culinary school deets but whatever. I am sitting here laughing so hard by myself at your blog. The "real" picture post is my favorite. I miss the days of me tagging along with you and Nat while I laugh at your funniness!
9 comments:
LOL! That shirt is repulsive. I mean gorgeous.
He he he. Men in giant pink flowers!
u guys are the best!! we miss you and are soooo jealous of your hawaiian vacation!!
remember when i was green with envy over your trip to maui..... i miss your laugh.
That shirt is AH-mazing.
I don't know whether to look at the sunset or the shirt.
I'm still waiting for more culinary school deets but whatever. I am sitting here laughing so hard by myself at your blog. The "real" picture post is my favorite. I miss the days of me tagging along with you and Nat while I laugh at your funniness!
Lol, I want one for Tim.
Did you only take 2 pictures on your trip?
WOW brad where did you get that shirt? It's a doosy. The sunset is gorgeous.
Post a Comment