
Monday, November 22, 2010
Igloo
This semester in school we had the option of getting 2 requirements out of the way if we participated in a gingerbread house competition for the Utah Celebration Cultural Center. As with all holiday projects, this little igloo nearly killed me. My original idea was to create a Nintendo castle with all the bells and whistles, but apparently the recipe that I had for gingerbread didn't have the same plans. So, I decided to cut my gingerbread into small rectangles, dip them in royal icing (2xs) and create an igloo, easy enough? Well aside from attempting the Sears Tower or the Egyptian pyramids, I think I chose one of the most difficult structures. But in the end I'm happy with how it tuned out!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





11 comments:
you are so talented. i would like one of those cute igloos please :)
WOW Malia! This is incredible! You are too too talented!
I would like one for my home as well...:o)
Ummm you are amazing!!! Love this. Miss you :(
I am so impressed! Love it!
That is awesome! How much time did this take?
i love it! come to california!
sister...that turned out soo cute! we are having a gingerbread house building competition as we speak with j's family! i bought some tubes of gingerbread at the grocery store. it should be fun!
um, that is amazing. Nicely done!
Sooo cute! You did an awesome job on this Malia!
It looks awesome! It looks so smooth and professional. We are veeery impressed.
Umm totally amazing, who are you Martha Stewart?
Post a Comment