Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Chef yes chef.

When my sisters came to visit me last month they asked me if I had to say "Chef yes chef!" I said that we're supposed to say "Yes Chef" but I feel awkward saying that so I kind of avoid it. Kind of like how my father in law has the same name as Brad, so I wait until I can make eye contact instead of saying "Brad" and multiple people being confused.

Last night while getting ready for bed Brad told me that "I smelled like throw up." I have to contribute that to being in a kitchen cooking 3 days a week.

Lady has taken a liking to my school as well. Yesterday when I was flipping through my recipe book for school she started licking the pages. And even tears through my backpack for rags and aprons that she can lick.

4 comments:

parkandsar said...

I think you shold tell Brad he smells like throw up, since well he threw up at the sight of the water challenge results.

Erica said...

Brad throws up more than anyone I know so he is not one to talk.

lol I enjoy the Chef updates, please continue.

Lady likes to lick me too. I'm pretty sure Lady will lick anything within tongue's reach.

Michelle said...

lol "I smelled like throw up."

David and Stacie said...

I was noticing that you don't have my blog. It is davidandstaciesefcik.blogspot.com. Come visit and see what we have been up to, since we don't get to visit very often.