Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Phoebe & Mele visit

Opening my blog to be greeted by a less than desirable picture of me was getting less and less funny. Oh, and Erica kindly requested that I update. What better way to start off a new post than with this jewel? Phoebe and Mele came to visit a couple of weeks ago and we had so much fun with them! The Cummards introduced us to the "candy bar" game and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Is there anything better than hearing an adult scream for joy over a Twix bar? Maybe. There was eating, of course, Tai Pan, shopping, The Pie's yummy pizza and lame-o, wanna be pizookie.
Um, yeah.
A very choreographed, seated photo.

Problem areas instantly solved by holding Phoebe's across us.
lol
Quincy, Parker & Brad
Mele, Cons, Me, Tilley & Parker
I loved that Tilley was perched on Brad very comfortably.

5 comments:

Erica said...

So cute! Every time I see any of your nieces and nephews, I still can't believe how big they're all getting.

Cam and Mele said...

does it get any better than Phoebe's gap?
thanks for the update. no thanks for the sick pics. i think utah bleached my skin.

the cummard family said...

that pic of monster pirched makes me laugh so hard. and even more so that brad didn't skip a beat. they were both....cozy.

dear erica,
when is it my turn? cus i'm feelin a little left out over here...and the cummard family journal header is old news. yawn.

Michelle said...

That baby in the knit cap is amazing.

Mac and Kelly said...

Hi Malia. I found your blog. It was fun running into you at Target a few weeks ago. Yeah for Target. You make me laugh. Laughing is happy. We should probably be friends. That's all.