I've been meaning to update my blog with culinary segments, but haven't gotten around to it, so I thought I would update you on yesterdays event. We made pasta! We hand rolled the pasta and then made tortellini and our own filling! It was really easy and so much fun. My group also made tomato sauce and gnocchi, which are delish potato dumplings. School is definitely a challenge for me because a lot of it is so new, and each day seems to be more humbling than the next, but it can also be really rewarding. So now I'm adding a pasta roller to my ever revolving gift list!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
New shoes
I've been meaning to update my blog with culinary segments, but haven't gotten around to it, so I thought I would update you on yesterdays event. We made pasta! We hand rolled the pasta and then made tortellini and our own filling! It was really easy and so much fun. My group also made tomato sauce and gnocchi, which are delish potato dumplings. School is definitely a challenge for me because a lot of it is so new, and each day seems to be more humbling than the next, but it can also be really rewarding. So now I'm adding a pasta roller to my ever revolving gift list!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Ahh. I love these!!! They are so cute!! K what fun things are you going to teach me to make when you are here?? Can it be Friday yet?? YIPEE!!!
Those shoes are much cuter than the internet led me to believe.
LOVE THOSE SHOES!!! I wore that yellow Gap jacket you gave me last Friday and got so many compliments on it and people kept saying that I was jumping to spring--and that's the exact idea I was going for :) Glad we're on the same page!!
you didn't mention how you smuggled out the delicious sauce...that is the best part of the story! you even have a battle wound from it! that deserves some recognition. it's a 2 in one school...learn how to cook, and learn how to smuggle with the best of em. props.
The shoes are adorable! And my mouth is watering, anything Italian gets my glands going!
love the shoes! and even better that they're from Target.
I sure love Target!
Fun! You'll have to teach me how to make pasta. Hopefully your faith in the weather will bring us sunshine very soon :)
Now that you're no longer RS pres you can update your blog.
Post a Comment