Last weekend I was an organizing maniac! After sending Erica a picture of what I was going for she make a few suggestions and now I have beautifully arranged dishes!
Thursday, January 21, 2010
Pictures strictly from my cell phone.
My blog has been lame lately, I know, old habits die hard? Aside from my natural tendency to overlook my blog I have been BUSY, ok?! I'm in week 2 of culinary school and everyday is just as horrifying as the next, lol. Last week my teacher informed me that part of our practical exam at the end of the semester will involve a "mystery box" in which we'll have to create something from the contents inside. Am I on a game show? Yesterday I found out that I had strep throat. I threw that in so that some of you would feel sorry for me. We all have to fish sometimes.
I got this text from Case this week who is in Hawaii! She went and saw our dearest friend Greg, and wrote " Greg and I decided to take a picture in front of the burped up fry McDonalds". Interested in the story? When I was living there we went to McDonalds to treat ourselves because things got really skinny towards the end. Well, I inhaled my meal so fast that when I burped a whole fry came up. Gross?
Mele, Kanoe and I went to Spoon Me for yogurt last weekend and naturally, we spooned for the picture, lol.
Last weekend I was an organizing maniac! After sending Erica a picture of what I was going for she make a few suggestions and now I have beautifully arranged dishes!
Last weekend I was an organizing maniac! After sending Erica a picture of what I was going for she make a few suggestions and now I have beautifully arranged dishes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
I feel sorry for you because you have strep throat. and i dont think i can eat french fries with you ever again. sorry
Oh my dear Malia. Thank you for always making me laugh out loud. Even when I have had a nasty cold sore thing and the whole side of my face is throbbing in pain....? What? I don't know if it's related to the cold sore. You must have literally inhaled your fries.
I was like I guess I'll click on Malia's blog even though I know it's not updated. Pleasantly surprised okay?!
Burped up an entire fry. How have I never heard that story, lol lol. I hate you.
2 things.
1. You are a sick and I really wish I was there.
2. I'm going to steal that baby.
you and your nasty mcdonalds.
love the organization!!
Your cupboard looks beautiful.
That little baby in her pea coat and black headband melted me into a pool.
I want to hear much more about this culinary school!
how do i not remember the burped up fry in hawaii? hilarious. mmmm i LOVE mickey d's fries! Mele's daughter is to die for. seriously.
u're dishes look fab
I almost burped up my cheerios laughing at your burped up fry story. You're my favorite.
The FRY! That is one of my favorite Malia stories. It was quite humbling to run out of money that McDonalds was that much a rare delicassy (sp?). I'm surprized that we didn't spear fish near the end to eat (oh, wait you that wouldn't have worked cause you were scared of the water haha)
Post a Comment