I decided that late Christmas posts are a lot like getting Christmas packaged candy after the holidays. There's something stale and unsatisfying about eating a snickers bar wrapped in red and green anytime after the 25th. But it's necessary, you can't just throw out all of that candy, right? That's a lot like this post, while we're well into the new year, it's necessary to post of last months events as unsatisfying as they may seem.

I remember calling home one night and asking Mars what she wanted Santa to bring her, in which she promptly replied "a pony." She was so excited to get her pony! Brad and I slept in the living room with the pony and every morning Mars would come in, ride the pony and feed it a carrot, lol.

Talan got 3 dinosaurs with his stocking, and I'm pretty sure that every other gift he got after that was unnecessary.

Naelani had a birthday on the 28th when we were there! So we went to the Farmhouse for breakfast, yum! Here's J with all the kiddies.

Mars & Uncle Brad

Leilei, Me, Maile and the birthday girl in the distance.
Every year we play white elephant, and it's bound to yield some very interesting gifts. This year my dad received a pimp cup, which can only really be savored with a delicious breakfast.
6 comments:
Amen about the Christmas packaged candy. I'm still forcing mine down too :)
Except this Christmas post isn't anything like that. I love your family!
Larry + Pimp goblet = best picture I've ever seen.
OMG - I love the Pimp cup. I have to have that!
ok it may be the lateness of the hour, but i almost fell off the bed when I read your burped up mcdonalds story. That is hilarious, and so are you my friend.
lol to larry and the pimp cup!
That pic of your Dad drinking from his pimp goblet is solid gold.
Post a Comment