Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Kallie's Wedding

Brad's little sister Kallie got married before Christmas! Her husband really is tall and she really is the tiniest. The reception was at this amazing house, and I was on fruit pizza detail most of the night which was fun! I would have to say the best part of the night was when Brad's sister in law Kristin slapped her father in laws butt and had thought it was her husband! AHHHH! If you're reading this and thinking life is rough, it could be worse, you could have slapped your father in laws butt, eh?

Trey helping Uncle Brad drive.
Me & Kristin
Jan and her sisters. Debbie, Chele, Jan

Kallie & Danny after the reception

3 comments:

Erica said...

That picture of Brad and Trey is so cute!

Stacie said...

You were great on the fruit pizza detail! I'm so glad you posted that picture of our moms. I've been on the search for one this past week.

Crystal and Kyle said...

Thanks for keeping our baby warm!! Let's hang out soon. It's been forever!!