Friday, January 8, 2010

An attitude of Gratitude

Since it's my favorite day of the week I thought that I would begin the weekend by giving thanks! Below is the Christmas card that most of you should have received in your mailbox this season. I asked Brad if I could have them pretty please and he said no...so sadly, very sadly I had to contact the seller, Bethany and let her know quote "...I wanted to let you know that I absolutely LOVE your cards, but my husband is cheap and won't let me get them, lol." Love, Malia. Well, I got a package in the mail over the break from Bethany with a set of these cards in them! I couldn't believe that a total stranger could be so thoughtful. Her etsy shop has so many cute cute things, and I just wanted to openly thank my amazing, card making friend! Thanks Bethany!
Secondly, I wanted to give thanks to Becoming Betty, my fav cooking website. For those bi weekly meals that I manage to make these days Becoming Betty ALWAYS has the yummiest meals and dessert ideas. The buttermilk syrup alone has changed my life. Created by the lovely Tucker sisters.

POST EDIT: Please read Erica's comment, lol. But thank you very much my bestest friend for pimping my ride, I mean blog. Isn't Erica's button amazing? Too bad she only made one...or did she?

6 comments:

Erica said...

"And thanks Erica for redesigning my blog."

Oh you're welcome Malia. Thanks so much for mentioning it on your blog. That was so nice.

OH WAIT...

Michelle said...

p.s. Hey, I want a "I Read Tartraz" button!

Alisse Baldwin said...

Um, hi friend!
Guess what? You shouldn't feel weird that you commented already, because now I'm the weirder one who is commenting right back. It looks like I'm that person who posts something, and then clicks refresh over & over to see if someone comments. ha!

Um, read all you want on the other blog, but I need your email address! If you wanna send it to me instead of commenting, it's alisse.baldwin@gmail.com

:)

Alisse Baldwin said...

and what the "I read tartraz" button?

it's incredible.

Chelise said...

That is so nice that girl sent you those adorable cards! I might just have to buy something from her.

Anonymous said...

And Becoming Betty is grateful for you! I'm just glad someone looks at the blog. I need an update on your culinary school and how it's going. I think about it all the time!