Monday, November 30, 2009

Something to chew on

I'm getting sick of looking at my un-updated blog, so I'm sure that you (crickets chirping) are as well. Have I ever told you that the children in my family are amazing? Well they are. So while you (and I) are waiting for an update here's a little morsel to feast your eyes on, Phoebe baby.

Things I am hopeful to update on:
*Thanksgiving! So much to be thankful for
*Visitors! Mars graced Brad and I again this week, and currently a line of hers that still makes me chuckle is whenever Richard would say something she'd get this scowl and say "NO RICHARD!" lol
*Black Friday with Jan, quite fruitful
*Christmas is coming!
*The craziness of life
*New Moon. Edward, honestly. Makes me want to live as an immortal vampire with the Cullens. What?
*Flopping on dessert with the Tierneys on Sunday. Did I really mess up melting chocolate?

3 comments:

Erica said...

I seem to remember us screwing up the chocolate melting at the old Bellview Circle house as well. Didn't we try to add milk and it turned clumpy?

I'm excited it's December because that means I get to see you sson.

Michelle said...

Malia the children in your family all look like J. Crew models.

I can't wait for you to have children, well you and Erica to be exact.

Tesera said...

i am looking at your blog now even though i just got off the phone with you and am supposed to be unpacking-i am so gonna be in trouble!!!

your dessert was amazing!! annnd really you need to get on blogging about the cullens- "i can't believe my vampire friends are going to see me like this!!".