20 minutes into the drive we were flagged down and informed that our hubcap had rolled away into a driveway about 5 blocks back. This is Brad retrieving the hubcap.
Me & Bethany.
The boys hanging out. Michael J. Fox circa 1980 in the middle.
Chels, Me & Beth waiting outside of Lucille's, this amazing bbq place!
I realize that this isn't the most flattering photo of me, I'm still getting used to my dark hair. Note to self: Don't take pictures at night, your hair will disappear, and that headband will look ridiculous.We had a really good time in California filled will a lot of laughter, beach, good food, and great company. It was fun to be there for Chris' wedding, and his wife Nicole had the cutest dress! I wish I took a picture.



13 comments:
I like the dark hair a lot! It's not very dark. Just the right shade.
I've also been waiting for a post about Lady. The rascal.
When were you in California???
I want to go to the beach, wah. I like the hair and your red swimsuit is cute!
Such cute pictures! I miss Bethany! And you look AMAZING in your swimming suit! Oh how I love that swimming suit Malia!
What the skinny in your swimsuit? How do you not ever gain weight? You look cute.
Your post made me want to leave work right now and just drive to CA.
that brown shirt is so cute...and i love the dark hair ps. see you tomorrow.
lol lol lol
Note to self: Don't take pictures at night, your hair will disappear
Lady's shred, Oh my gosh!! I gasped. Poor you! Glad you had fun in CA. So did the rental car hold out other than the hub cap falling off?
Love your red swimsuit, love the head band and the hair. love the hubcap story, those blasted things are so dumb some of the time!
It was so so so fun to see you and I love your hair!
Glad you had fun in CA. I LOVE your bathing suit. You're a total babe!
You both look so cute...but...what the heck!!! We'll buy you dinner, take you to Disneyland...whatever it takes...come see us or even stay at the Palmada Hotel..it's free you know!
well if you love it so much, come back and see me :)
maybe we'll see some celebrities...
i want to see pictures of chris's wedding. love the suit and shirt. you always have the best finds. you crack me up!
Post a Comment