
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Parker
I was going through old pictures and found these ones of Parker. Parker is my cousin Kanoe's oldest boy and the first time I met him it was love at first sight. Parker was the first grand baby on my mom's side. I remember when Kanoe was pregnant I used to be the recipient of her "cravings". We ate a lot of Oreganos and Sweet Tomatoes. I can't believe how old he is now! Even though I don't see him as much as I used to I will always be Auntie Mia, and Parker will always be "Boogie or Mr. Doodnies"


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
oh malia. those were the days! you and him will always have the sweetest little relationship. you were the one i trusted with my first born most. you will be an amazing mother someday!
oh he was the sweetest little baby boy!
Post a Comment