

Kallie getting her lap top!
Side note: Tonight as I attended Kallie's graduation, I couldn't help but think of my own. I remember graduation being magical. I found out 2 days before graduation that I was actually graduating, perhaps that added to the magic....anyway. I remember one grad night in particular was at Sunsplash, and as Erica, Heidi and I stood in the bathroom while Heidi prepared my swim suit top to be water ready, we discussed our objective for the night. Never once had the three of us settled on realistic expectations, so why would we start now. Erica, correct me if I'm wrong but Heidi proclaimed that she was going to kiss the ring leader of "the senior hots"-as we called them. It didn't happen, but the point is that back in those days we were unstoppable, and we always shot for the moon. Can I have those days back?




5 comments:
I am jealous of Kallie's hair.
and LOL to junior grad night. First of all the "ring leader" wasn't even worth our time. I think we liked him because he was a total asshole to us. Which is very appealing in high school.
Lol and he was!
Malia--I'm te same way! My little bro-in-law just graduated last week, and I was like feeling like the oldest fart around. It still feels like he should be 13 and in braces, and now he is preparing for college and his mission. Sometimes I would like to go back to high school days--but maybe try them in Mesa this time--instead of "exciting" Hanford. :)
Holy Cow, she's all grown up and beautiful! I really did change Kallie diaper. I remember my sister loved "baby Kallie" so much she named named her doll Kallie.
My crockpot also burned the chocolate cake the first time I tried it. It gets so hot...even on low. So now I borrow my mom's old crappy one and it cooks it to perfection. Go figure.
Post a Comment